2011-10-01

I went to far...

I learned too much about myself and about the world.
I went too far in my search for knowledge and wisdom.
Like an old rusted armor no longer needed for war, i shed my heavy skin.
So now i am naked in front of the world.
Come unto me world!
Come unto me love!

This old, rusted armor was one i made in the fires of angst, fear and ignorance.
Slowly, piece by piece i had shed my heavy skin.
Slowly, yet inhumanly rapid.
I know of no word to describe those things happening only inside.
There simply is no adequate language for it.
Yet i can try, as yet i may. Fail i will surely, but succeed i will also to at least some small degree or unit:

So you want the pain to go away?
There is no pain. Pain is a fleeting illusion. The body is a dragonfly in the universe, we shortly inhabit a shell and then BOOM we get sucked into that warm, pulsating light at the end of the tunnel. And into that light in that tunnel i went with extreme speed and extreme precision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment