2011-09-25

A trip down south

In the beginning of Oktober i will go to my brother. One of my friends indicated interested in coming with me. She havent decided if she will though. I think either way she chooses will be fine, although id prefer to have her with me. Id prefer to have a lot of people with me, but most of my friends have their work and/or their monogamous one person, rather unromantic relationships, which apparently is not a goo idea to combine with being on the road. Either way ill take the night train down to Gävle and then get my compass out and get my bearings and start walking southwest toward Riddarhyttan and my brother. If it starts raining heavily for two days ill take the buss there. Otherways im planning on walking until i find a nice spot, put my tent up and sit there in the wilderness and make drawings and write poems, if i feel like it. And then when im dirty, tired and skinny ill go to my brothers place and stay there until either i get tired, or until the end of the month. There are lots of places to sleep there, at my brothers house, a cabin in he forest, a kåta on an island or ill just sleep inside the culture center on one of the stages. I would prefer to sleep outside near a big crackling fire, with nothing above my head but the stars. Hope i dont get killed by a bear, but i guess there are worse ways to be killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment