2011-09-20

Bronze and fire

Crashing at my fathers place for two days. My notes where filled with ideas for stuff i need in my backpack for going cross country to my brother and his beatiful crazy friends. I got the idea to make 12 rings and/or necklaces to carry on the journey. Made the complete shape and hardening for two, and the outer shape for a third. Ill grind the first two tommorrow and make some bars going across on the other. Ill post pictures of em here if i finnish them on time tommorrow before i go back to Luleå.

Also a thing related to the EU journey that i just thought of: I only saw two hippies on the journey, in Amsterdam. Im not counting the old and the young dude at the headshop, just cause thats just to easy, they dont count. Also i thought about that painting hanging in the Rökery of the Harley Davidsson hippies with the guitars, motorcycles and a big bag o green stuff. I could look at that painting every day before i fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment