2014-11-05

Confronting the ennegram institute

I am reading about the ennegram institute. Its quite interesting that it consists of 9 different personality types, because the way i see it the world is divided 9 fold. And a person who understands all 9 realities probably lives beoynd time and can travel time/space. A person who understands all 9 realities lives in the one true reality.

I think probably that i am slowly doing that, getting to know all the nine worlds.
My goals in life is 1) to travel to another world (planet) 2) to master fire magic 3) to transform my body physically into another form that is not human.

Its also interesting that in ancient scandinavian teachings there are 9 worlds.
Further more, it is interesting that the Qabbala is divided into 10 sephira or aspects of god. The tenth can be a subject of debate. I would maybe say that the tenth could be the circle that encompasses the other nine. Once you master the other nine, you live in the real world and can trascend mortality, space, time and energy.

Also interesting is that modern string theory operates with 9 dimensions.
I have tried my hand at Qabbala. But its not for me, my spirit is alergic to it and i get sick. Instead i need to find the old scandinavian teachings and make my own addition/contribution.
It should be said that i do not fear the god that you know, he they call YHVH. To me if he is around, he is a business ascociate. But i have not met a spirit calling itself "god" or YHVH. I have met many others. Some of them have hurt me physically, but now i am very strong, both physically and mentally. I have never been stronger.

But i never use what they call "black magic" and i do not call hebrew demons or anything like that. I know who i am and need not dabble with such things. Only misery and servitude can come out of it.
When i talk to the spirits and the gods i do not kneel, for i am not their servant and will never be.
[God is not greater then i am. Jesus is not greater then i am. I do not fear the punishment of god. But i will not do something to upset "god". I will not do anything to upset anyone since i dont see the purpose. But i have no respect for the laws of the bible and i do not try to follow them and will never do so.
I am not sure about your intentions and world view, but if it is the case that you are trying to get me to swear fealthy to "god" or Jesus you might as well stop. Even if i DID want to be in their flock, they would not accept me since if they are around, they would not accept me. I never swore any oath in a church and i never will, i would rather die or kill my captors.

erik engman: I know how to heal with magic and i am learning more. In a few years i think i can heal people from at least some ailments. And when i am old i think i can heal most human ailments such as viruses, bacterial infection and cancer. But for that i will probably have to live outside of technical society and electricity since i know theses things upsets the natural order of my spirit.

And that healing will not require the recipient to "believe". I have no interest in convincing anybody "to believe", since the gods choose who to talk to, not me. Also since i have the blood of the norse gods, i choose who to talk to myself. And i know i gain nothing from what people believe or do not believe. My spiritual power probably has nothing to do with what other people believe or not believe in.

Even when i was a child i did not want to go to church to believe. I realised it was not for me, and now i am certain of that. But i do not fear churches. If i come to a new city, i always enter a church if i see one. I sit there and meditate for a while. But then it gets boring and i go outside and do something else.

I talk to everybody about everything. I can talk to christian priests about my world and so on, and sometimes they have something to teach me. But their god will never be my god. Your god will never be my god. Your jesus will be one among many, many prohpets to me. And they speak about a god that will never be my god.
I know for certain i could be a very good, very honest and very effecient priest in christianity if i wanted too. People would probably love me for it. But its not for me. I make love like an animal, i drink bouze, i smoke cannabis, i eat psychadelic mushrooms, i swear, i talk to many gods and spirits. I know i have lived many, many lives.

I know part of me have been imprisoned for many thousands of years.
I know the story of humanity told by mainstream history and science have many holes and many lies and i aim to find out more about that in the coming years.

I know my spirit is immortal. Even if somebody kills me, which is either very hard or impossible, i will come back with even greater strength and even greater knowledge.

I suspect some people have suspected me to be possessed by a demon. But that is impossible since i have never called a demon into me and i would never let anybody else do it.

I have never even hurt another person physically. Of course i have insulted people in anger and such, i mean i am not perfect.

But i never even punched anyone. When ever someone gets violently angry i either manage to feel that before something happens so i can leave, or i tell them something compassionate and they calm down.
On many occations people have provoked me hoping to get me into violence, but it never ever happend that i have had to use violence. Not even once in my 33 years.

trBut if i have to because someone threatens my life or the life of those i love, i will kill without hesitation and with great skill.


No comments:

Post a Comment