2011-08-29

Touch of Shiva



What i saw when i closed my eyes was a sea of fire.
Within the fire lied a man crying gasoline tears.
The fire raged higher as tears turned into rivers.
I heard three voices whispering.
Within time, they all presented themselves as me. 
First came the voice of reason,
it gave peace to a weary heart seeking salvation.
Nothing, where shown as the goal.
The voice told of silence though destruction of all.
I named it Death.
Then came the voice of rebellion,
claiming the wrath that lied within.
Strife showed me beauty through release of control.
The voice opened the doors of Valhalla to welcome me home.
I named it War
The third voice, was that of a child.
It said "My mother is Death and my father is War,
through me we will live in eternity.
When Death meets Time and War meets Silence,
the unborn will enter your world."
I named it Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment