2012-03-20

Letting go

A few times in my life ive let go. I did not understand that was what i was doing, until today. I did not plan to let go today, and maybe the Mars retrograde in the sky has something to do with it, maybe not. Anyway, i let go. I just stopped holding back, and i just let everything flow. It has happend before that i almost let go. Once on a mountain i laid down on a rock in the sun and i almost let go there, but that time i did not move much, there was not much action in the body so i did not let go completely, for it seemes connected to the moving of the body. And another time in Amsterdam i sort of let go but its all a bit blurry, a bit fuzzy around the edges of what really transpired. 


But this time, oh this time, i let go totally, completely. I just stopped telling myself: "Dont do that now", its not OK. Or "Not now, maybe later". It totally racked my body with waves of pounding energy. I had to scream as hard as i could to get it out. There was no "i" anymore there where just "us". I communed with the sun, the trees, the snow, the moss, the grass, the sky, the people and the fire. There where no distance between us, there was no "I" and "the thing". There was no separation. 


And it really is that simple. Just let go.


Rituals, rites, tobacco, singing, dancing alchohol, drumming and so on, all of it is for nought if you dont just let go. None of it can make you let go, only you can let go. Let go of the idea of yourself. Let go of all those things you are telling yourself all the time. Just let go. 


Just let go of time. Let go of your so called "things". Let go of your memories. Let your body move, but let go of control. Dont try to do this or try to do that. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I can t remember your email adress, here is one where you can send it to: stellabsteinbach@hotmail.com
    and I had an idea can you ask Manuel to let you upload my video from his phone if he is so busy ? it s the only video of me playing ever made, pretty please love ? on a different note, while I was hitch-hiking I wrote a new poem I think you will like: THE PULSE**********THEY WERE IN A WAR THEY HAD NOT STARTED AND COULD NOT END. TIME FLEW AS THEY SPREAD THEIR WINGS AND SOARED TO REACH THE STARS. THERE WERE NO TOMORROWS AND THE PAST COULD NOT BE REACHED EITHER. IN THE VOID THEY HELD HANDS LIKE CHILDREN PLAYING IN THE SAND. LIKE A MOTH AND A FIREFLY THEY MADE SENSE OF IT ALL AND KNEW THE PULSE WAS ALL THERE WAS. SILENTLY THE MYSTERY SHINED BRIGHTER SPECIALLY FOR THEM ECHOING THEIR HARTS IN THE NIGHT. talk to you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Erik, I found this awsome site that I think you would really like, Jordan Canon is awsome, enjoy http://www.free-spiritual-guidance.com/Free-Spiritual-Reading-Start.html#.UF0nvLKTsfg

    ReplyDelete