2011-11-03

From dads webcam







My fathers webcam has OK photo quality i think.

The symbols are my brothers, im giving them back when i got something to symbolize the right things.
The one on the left is a silk thread, the middle one is some kind of green stone and the right one is a fossilzed shellfish, might be a billion years old, or maybe 100 million or maybe just a million. The rightmost thing is pretty much an all round symbol for me since a lot of the patterns i draw have that shape.

The bracelet is one that dad made, traditional sami handcraft, reindeer leather and tin wire.

I gave away all the necklaces i made so im all out of em. My brothers got one, my brothers wife has one,  moms got one, three to different friends in LuleĆ„, and four to friends in Riddarhyttan.

No comments:

Post a Comment